- Safety first, wear a helmet and clothing that helps you be seen by motorists.
- Shuttle service is available. Sign up through Bikereg.com
- Cell phone service is good throughout all four events. If you have a medical emergency dial 911.
- Two aid stations available with water and light snacks. Aid stations are located at Fossil Trail Exhibit Parking (start of the Twenty Something) and Pinnacles Overlook (start of Triumphant Ten).
- Bring and use your Senior Pass or 2018 The America the Beautiful-The National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Annual Pass (often called Park Pass, and no, this is not the SD State Park pass).
- Sag support (bike breakdown) from Black Hills Bicycles (event sponsor). You will pay them directly for repair services. (605) 716-4497
- The goal of Wheelin’ to Wall is to raise funds to improve the infrastructure and safety for walking and biking in Wall.
- Please thank our event sponsors and volunteers in person, email, mail, however you prefer. This event could take place without them.
- Smile and have fun!
Black Hills Bicycles (http://www.blackhillsbicycles.com/) (605) 716-4497 of Rapid City
Rabbit Bicycle (http://rabbitbike.com/) (605) 574-4302 of Hill City
Shuttle options are:
- Bring your favorite designated driver to meet you at the end of your ride.
- Leave your bike in Wall, then drive your vehicle to your endpoint to meet the Shuttle. Shuttle will bring you to Wall, the starting point. Sign up for shuttle service with your course selection on Bikereg.com.
Don Howe, Super Sag Support Technician (SSST) and volunteer, will be on all event routes for sag support (flat tires, jumped chains, etc).