For All Gravel Grinder Riders
Your course is a loop. You start in Wall and end in Wall. See schedule below.
For all Triumphant Ten, Twenty Something and Full Forty Riders:
– The Wheelin’ to Wall event is a point to point ride through the Badlands.
– There will be a mass start at 10 AM from the Wall Mall through downtown Wall led by Mayor Marty Huether
– From the start you will ride your bike to the predetermined location based on your route selection.
– If you signed up for a shuttle, please read the important information below for shuttle timetable and location
- Twenty Somethings
- Must have your bike parked in the Wall Mall by 8:10 AM
- Drive to Ben Reifel Visitor Center
- Shuttle Leaves at 9:00 AM
- Full Forty
- Must have your bike parked in the Wall Mall by 8:40 AM
- Drive to Badlands Outpost on the south side of exit 131. You will need a minimum of 25 minutes’ drive time taking I90 to exit 131.
- Shuttle Bus back to Wall Mall leaves at 9:20 AM
- Triumphant Ten*
- Kick back and relax after registering until the mass start @ 10 AM
- Join the mass start and ride to Pinnacles Overlook, the first Aid Station. you must be to Pinnacle Overlook by 12:00 PM for the shuttle which will transport you and your bike back to Wall.
Schedule of Events for 2018
Friday September 21, 2018
4:00 – 6:00 PM Packet Pickup in the Wall Mall
Saturday, September 22, 2018
7:00 AM – 10:00 AM Packet Pickup, Breakfast, and Photo Booth AND drop off your bike.
7:00 AM- 8:00 AM Pack-Your-Snacks available for Gravel Grinders
8:00 AM Start of Gravel Grinder
8:10 AM Shuttle Users riding the Twenty Something must have their bikes in the Wall Mall and be
driving to the Ben Reifel Visitor Center parking lot in Badlands National Park. You will need a minimum
of 45 minutes’ drive time taking I90 to exit 131, then take Hwy 240 to visitor center.
8:45 AM Shuttle Users riding the Full Forty must have their bikes in the Wall Mall and be driving to
Badlands Trading Post on the south side of exit 131. You will need a minimum of 25 minutes’ drive time
taking I90 to exit 131
9:00 AM Shuttle for Twenty Something departs from Ben Reifle Visitor Center (so you need to be there
9:20 AM Shuttle for Full Forty departs from Badlands Trading Post gas station near exit 131 (so you need
to be there sooner)
10:00 AM Mayor of Wall, Marty Huether, will lead the Full Forty, Twenty Something and Triumphant Ten
through the town of Wall.
12:00 Shuttle for Triumphant Ten leaves Pinnacles Overlook to return to Wall.
3:00 PM Chili Feed at Wall Mall (packet pickup location), and Photo Booth will be available, too.